Providing a Superior Call Center Experience for Your Civilian Customers
Experience You Can Trust
T-Metrics has a long history of collaborating with civilian agencies, tackling public service missions that require unique contact center needs. We provide solutions to a spectrum of civilian markets including energy, transportation, employment, and various other aspects of governance and public services.
Federal Mindset and Security
Cloud-Based: Optional, Not Required
No requirement to change out your voice infrastructure or phones
We have integrated, tested and JITC certified against many of the industry’s leading phone switches. T-Metrics contact centers can be upgraded to a cloud-based design on your terms. Make the jump when you are ready with the confidence that our products can function in either environment.
- Phone calls can be left local to your phone system
- In addition to calls, recordings do not leave your site
- Provided tools assist with mitigating PII and other risks in recordings
- T-Metrics brings our DoD experience to your system
Security Is Not A One Time Event
FedRAMP Continuous Monitoring reduces ongoing agency risk
Ongoing assessment of security controls results in greater control over the security posture of our contact center and enables timely risk-management decisions. Security-related information collected through continuous monitoring is used to make recurring updates to the security assessment package. Continuing due diligence and review of security controls enable the security authorization package to remain current, which provides agencies with the confidence they deserve.
Tailored Feature Sets For Federal Agencies
Capabilities that enhance the public's interactions with the agencies that serve them.
T-Metrics Cloud Contact Center includes:
- Interactive Voice Response
- Omnichannel Communication
- Call and Screen Recording
- Advanced Agent and Supervisory Dashboards
- Customer and Agent Callbacks
- Skills-based and Priority Routing
- Self-service Offering
- Standard and Custom Reporting
- Administration Portals
- Section 508 Compliance
- … ask about more related capabilities